Our Mini-er-man has been up to a lot the last month and a half too...
Like...he celebrated his big brother's 2nd birthday at Disney...

Got his first two teeth! (They're there, promise!)

Went to his cousin Jeremiah's baseball game... it was coooollllllddddd!!!!!

Has really developed his own little "blind-man" way of greeting and loving on people. We're not making fun of blind people here, so please don't see it like that. But when anyone picks him up to hold him, he first reaches for their face with his hands. With his Mama he usually then snuggles his face into mine while still holding either side of my face. It's a really cute unique-to-Isaiah kind of thing.

He'll fall asleep sitting straight up too in someone's arms. He just snuggles his face against mine and then will fall asleep. Seriously. AH-dorable!

He got some Disney action thrown in there too... if you can click on the picture below, do so... not sure what Zay was doing with his pacifier, but I think he's got a bit of comedic genius in him. We laughed so hard when we noticed it.

He LOVES his big brother... (I heart the picture below!)

...even though Isaac has interrupted more than one of his naps...

He's now eating solid food and doing pretty well with it!

Again, did I mention it's been cold?

On March 7th he turned 6 months old... and don't let this picture fool you... he was inside the rest of the day, but this pic was taken in a pretty chilly breeze...the shoes were just too cute and I didn't know if they'd still fit him by 7 months...

We have the pic below on our fridge. Sometimes when I look at it, he looks proportionately like he's a midget. Not sure how I got him to stand up, but he did long enough for me to take 2 photos like this... midget or not, that koala's got nothing on him these days.

And here's proof of my reason for lack of posting on the blog... this is Cohen...he's 6 weeks or so older than Isaiah and comes to play with (and steal pacifiers right out of Zay's mouth) Zay everyday from about 7:45 until about 4:45:) Check out the drool on Isaiah's shirt...it's dark orange around the graphic on his shirt...

And the drool here... I'm trying not to leave his pacifier in all day long so he can learn to talk. But the photo below was taken 10 minutes after removing the pacifier. Bibs hardly stop the drool either. He's been like that from the beginning! We call his pacifier his "cork."

And since we could no longer get his infant carrier to snap and his head and feet were hanging over the top and the bottom, we figured it was time to move him to a big boy seat and face forward. We found a matching seat to Isaac's! I love it when things like that match! We even bought Isaiah some animal pads to go on his straps too... his are teddy bears and Isaac's are monkeys. He LOVES facing forward. I need to get a picture of it, but the first time and almost every time since, when Isaiah is sitting next to Isaac in the car, Isaac reaches over and holds Isaiah's hand (sometimes just to jerk on it or squeeze in an "un-gentle" like manner... but mostly in love!) It's SOOO precious!

At the Easter party last weekend, Isaiah L-O-V-E-D the donkey. Isaac only touched it briefly (to get the picture in his post) but Zay was clearly in heaven.

C'mon now. Chubby baby on a donkey. That's comedy at its purest.

He was so proud of himself and loved being on the donkey! Too funny!!!

See? Teddy bears help to hold his head up.

He's gotten too big for his baby bath. I accidentally filled the tub too full this night, but you get the idea. Right now the boys' bathroom is being renovated so they've been using our bathroom. Like I can really complain seeing as how I lived without a tub for 3 years and without even tile in my shower (bare concrete folks) for a year of that. Anyway... I'll be excited when they get their own bathroom back. The shower in our bathroom has those sliding glass doors on it, and it makes impossible for bathtime to be done with both parents. Not that yall care... I'll hush now so you can see how cute Zay looks in a big boy tub.

Right now he's working on crawling...er...rather...getting his knees underneath him. He's getting so big and so cute so fast! He is just so precious. His personality seems to be so easy going, loving, gentle, and patient... can't wait to see more of it!!
3 comments:
this is so precious! i love reading y'all's blogs and being updated on your beautiful lives. sharon, i miss you sister! =) Joanna
So fun!!! Zay is ADORABLE! I Love the Paci picure! and the donkey picture... and especially the standing picture!! I love it!!!
Isaiah is so stinkin' adorable! I think he looks a lot like Anthony... something about his eyes and expressions. The standing picture is definitely my favorite... and it's unbelievable how much he drools!!!!
Post a Comment