Isaac has really turned up the heat in talking lately.
While I realize this isn't counting in Mandarin :) we think it's cute. He did it the night before, so we wanted to make sure we got this on camera. Grandma's will probably be the only ones who watch the whole thing, but what kind of parents would we be if we didn't brag on our kids?
A couple things to watch for
- "N" and noses
- The nose pick at "Q"
- "W" because it's cute
- Oh, and the fast heavy breathing at the beginning is Isaiah in my arms.
For those of you who've been around him, you know he's not much of a talker. At Christmas he could maybe say 10-15 words, and that's like parental bragging "10-15 words" when really he only said about 6 regularly. Then he suddenly started saying 2 and 3 word sentences, "I get down," "It's cold," "Grandmama go bye-bye." Big change and we're proud and relieved he's talking. Yay Isaac!
5 comments:
SERIOUSLY cute video!! And Eden doesn't need a big talker anyway as she's all about one-sided conversations! I love the "W" but my favorite part is Isaac trying roll Isaiah over at the end. Eden does the same thing to Salem!
Cute! What book is that?! We might have to get a copy!
We're teaching Isaac not to be intimidated by intelligent women. Between the two of them they should be able to get a job at the United Nations.
The book is Dr. Seuss's ABC book. We lost the copy we had originally, and then found one at a thrift store the other day.
Did you see the diaper folded up behind his head? I thought, "No one will know what that is except the Chanclers." Though I guess I just outed myself here!
**Behind Isaiah's head when he's on the floor** is what I meant
Aunt Gigi watched the whole thing...awesome! So proud of him!
good job sweetie...i loved his little feet showing how excited he was as he said each letter (:
Post a Comment