...and the i's have it!

...and the i's have it!

27 August 2009

18 Months Old!

Ok, so I apologize for neglecting this blog. I blame it all on facebook and America. There. Apologies done.

Isaac has adjusted well to America. We moved back to the US of A in early July. He now has 4 adults all to himself in the house (Mama, Daddy, Grandmama, and Granddaddy) so he has someone to admire him all day and in the four corners of the house.What has Isaac been up to?
Disney World for one.
He likes it. Only fussed once in the "Bug's Life" 4D show at Animal Kingdom. But he's done Pirates of the Caribbean, Haunted Mansion, and It's a Small World all seeming to like every bit! Though he still doesn't snuggle up to the Disney Characters like his cousin Adrienne.

He's gotten a lot of family time too. Particularly with his new cousin Emmett. My sister Heather and her husband just adopted baby Emmett this past week. His older cousins keep him entertained more easily and it's nice having them around. Cousin Kyle does a good job of holding Isaac's hand at Disney :)

Overall he's enjoying the Florida life.

Here's a video for those who made it to the bottom. Puddle jumping has never been so cute!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Hazel clapped and said, "Yea! Jump!" to Isaac's jumping. I was never allowed to jump in puddles because my mema said I'd catch polio. Isaac's lucky. :)

roger and courtney said...

It looks like Isaac is having fun, especially with all of the adults around! We just finished our months and months of living with Grandma and Asher loved it, even if he is a little spoiled now.
I love the puddle video!

Brandon and April said...

finally!! :) ok jk
we'll probably be living with our parents for 6 months starting next summer and I'm not looking forward to the spoilage ramifications on my kids. :) But alas...having someone else to entertain them sure is nice!! i'm sure isaac is loving it!
isaac is the cutest puddle jumper i've ever seen! :)