...and the i's have it!

...and the i's have it!

26 November 2008

The best 2 Ringgit I ever spent...

Our son loves wheels..well, really anything that's round. So the other night while out shopping (found him a Christmas bib...soooo cute!) we saw these carts for rent. Other than the fact that they didn't have a safety belt and Isaac stood up on the seat several times, it was awesome and he loved it. He even honked the little squeaky horn.Grandmama and Granddaddy are coming in just a couple of weeks...and we hear they're bringing wheels galore!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the intensity in his body language!! Life is so much fun!

marylou said...

i agree...he looks so excited!!! definitely a little boy here lovin his wheels!

SouthAsiaRocks said...

haha! Awesome! They have carts like that at Publix and Aashini loves it!! (except it's a full-cart size and it's so hard to steer - BUT it's free!) ;)
You rOCK!

Heather Diaz said...

My kids LOVE those carts at Publix...but yeah, once I get three kids AND groceries in it, I look really pitiful trying to push them and steer them around the corners,and people are always giving me that smile that says, "Awww, bless your heart..." You know the one!?
HA!! :)

Ps. where did you get the cool surfer background?:)