


So this past weekend we took a trip to Borneo. As luck would have it we ended up at the same hotel we stayed at back in June for English Camp. Crazy.
Since it rained the ENTIRE time we were there (at one point it didn't let up for a whole 36 hours) we don't have many "fun outing" pictures. But for the sake of documenting our son's life and times, here are some pics from our time on the island of Borneo. Just a note, it's every bit as jungle-y as you've seen on National Geographic, but its also pretty modern in many regards (we had our choice of western restaurants and malls).

This is what we did for naptime. Nothing like a rainy day, a good book, and a baby in a buaian.

Here people bathe babies at least once a day...we follow suite. Usually we need to...this guy can get so dirty!

The afternoon we left the sun finally came out!



Aunt Daniela and Uncle Justin were there (at McD's obviously).

And we got to eat in peace while he slept in a bassinet.

...and then played in the bassinet after he woke up.
Fun trip!
5 comments:
yay!! How cool! :)
So how many countries has Isaac been to now?
Borneo looks REALLY pretty.
I wanna know what SABAH means. :)
as usual...cute cute cute!! Did they really make you zip up the bassinet? They never made us zip it up because they were afraid it would scare her! weird!
My goodness, he has changed so much! He's growing up way too fast!! I love the pic of him in the bassinet! So adorable! Oh and did I see a USF shirt being sported on Anthony?!
I love my nephew! That last pic in playing in the bassinet is adorable- of course he can't take a bad picture...unlike someone else I knew growing up...hehehe... anyway the camo gap top is slaying me!!
Love ya!
When you can, make sure you keep checking our blog...I've done a couple of updates the past 2 days and I'm going to do an update about all our paperwork!
Fun, fun.
Post a Comment