What a happy baby! The belly laugh is so fun! Thanks for sharing all the giggles. :)
Thank you!!!I sooooooo needed those giggles today!
what an amazing little contagious laugh!!love it! :)
hahahaha, i could just sit here and watch isaac laugh all day! what a riot!!!!
Baby laughter...my favorite sound in the world!! I love his laugh...so sweet.
So Cute, I think Ava enjoyed it more than I did, she watched it and laughed and said, "baby, baby!"
LOVE IT! Makes me want to play with him! I cannot wait to meet him! Such a sweet laugh, looks like he is a lot of fun!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
What a happy baby! The belly laugh is so fun! Thanks for sharing all the giggles. :)
Thank you!!!I sooooooo needed those giggles today!
what an amazing little contagious laugh!!
love it! :)
hahahaha, i could just sit here and watch isaac laugh all day! what a riot!!!!
Baby laughter...my favorite sound in the world!! I love his laugh...so sweet.
So Cute, I think Ava enjoyed it more than I did, she watched it and laughed and said, "baby, baby!"
LOVE IT! Makes me want to play with him! I cannot wait to meet him! Such a sweet laugh, looks like he is a lot of fun!
LOVE IT! Makes me want to play with him! I cannot wait to meet him! Such a sweet laugh, looks like he is a lot of fun!
Post a Comment