...and the i's have it!

...and the i's have it!

27 September 2008

Nap time

Isaac turned 7 months old last Saturday (the 20th). We’ve been busy lately, but it hasn’t stopped our miniman from adding more awesome things to his repetoire of amazing things he can do.
For a few days this week a friend has been watching Isaac in the mornings while we’re busy.
Because he takes 2 naps before 2pm, we decided to let our friend keep the buaian with her so Isaac could nap in it. He wiggles while he’s in it usually, and today when I arrived to pick him up he was still napping in it. The pictures don’t quite do it justice, but his face was all smashed up against the netting…
Doesn’t that look like a great nap?!After he woke up, I put him down to play and he immediately crawled to the stairs to show-off what he learned while I was gone…

I can’t believe he can do that! We now have less than 6 months til he’s a year old!

6 comments:

Brandon and April said...

WOW!!!! what a climber! that is really impressive that he's already doing that at 7 months!! a genius i tell you. :)

Anonymous said...

Amazing!! This Grandmama is very pleased his family doesn't live in the house with 20 concrete and tile steps any more! I just might have to get him a soccer ball to kick around by December! Still waiting on all those house pictures...

Anonymous said...

Oh, and a nap in a buaian AND with an air-con going...couldn't be better!

marylou said...

lil isaac is something else!!! good thing you got a video of that cause its almost unbelievable...yep, think he wanted the toys lol!

Heather Diaz said...

What a STUD!! He will be able to keep up with Kaelyn Joy when you get home! Which is pretty amazing because no one else can!:)

SouthAsiaRocks said...

how fun :) I have some funny "face smashing" pics too from Aash in her hammock :) Miniman looks cute in his :) Fun stuff :)