Here it is. If you can read the box, I love that the “Safety belt…” is scratched out with a marker. I have no idea how you could have a safety belt in one of these anyway!
...and the i's have it!
09 September 2008
Bounce wit' me...
As we said on our other blog, Isaac LOVES the buaian and we would be getting one soon.
Here it is. If you can read the box, I love that the “Safety belt…” is scratched out with a marker. I have no idea how you could have a safety belt in one of these anyway!
He’s sleeping in it as I type this (because I’m typing this at home and I’ll post it when we go to Starbucks).
Here are the girls at Starbucks that now greet us with “Hi Isaac!!” instead of the usual “Welcome to Starbucks.” One of them had their nephew there the other night. I have a clearer, better-posed picture, but I thought the other little boy was so funny and that the whole thing just looked lively.
And here’s a video of the aforementioned crawling. In the scheme of things it’s just a baby crawling. But we know Grandparents are gonna like it…especially the sweet smile he gives when he sees his dad…also the grunts he makes as he crawls and, our favorite, the sound of his hands slapping the floor (we can always hear him coming!)… Also, he’s sporting a white bumgenius! cloth diaper.
Here it is. If you can read the box, I love that the “Safety belt…” is scratched out with a marker. I have no idea how you could have a safety belt in one of these anyway!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Haha, how cute!!! He'll be walking by the time we see him in October!! Fast learner :)
Love the first picture of Isaac... so cute! And videos are always a plus. :)
When I first saw the buaian on your other blog, it reminded me of the Amby Baby Hammock...
http://www.ambybaby.com/
Have you ever seen one of these or known anyone who's used one? Just curious...
Wow he's really crawling! (as opposed to Hazel's army crawl she stubbornly holds on to :) So you don't have internet at your new place? I guess that would be my deal, too...no internet = frequent trips to Starbucks.
The video is just toooo much!!! What an awesome little boy we have! Once again, we just can't hardly wait to play with him!!
yes, made this grandma's day! loved it when he saw you and took off after you!
Go Isaac Go!!
Post a Comment