So other than the
cicak fiasco, not a whole lot blog-worthy has happened in a while. So here's a cute picture of Isaac eating the other night. The staying power of that glob was incredible.

Also, in order not to usurp Anthony's journalistic debut, I'll put the picture of my new haircut on this blog. It's the shortest its ever been. But I like it.
14 comments:
You both look really cute! That's a good style on you, but I'm not sure what you will do with the pony tail twisties that you requested though. I think there's a 100 in the package you'll be getting. LOL
1. Isaac...still...too cute for words.
2. LOVE THE HAIR!!! When did you get it cut? That's crazy how short it is.
Isaac just gets cuter and cuter... and his hair looks red in this pic? Speaking of hair, yours is amazing! Doesn't matter how your wear it, it always looks beautiful!
As for "blog-worthy" material - how's language school going?
Haha, Isaac's expression is hilarious! What is that glob anyway??? By the way, nice haircut, it looks great! - D :)
I LOVE your hair! You are one hot mamma. And your little man is too cute and getting so big. I love the food on his head. Just wait- yesterday, Adrian decided to rub his "Chef Boyardee" all over his face and belly! Ahhh... little boys:)
wow....that style looks great on you!!!! i love it!
cute glob, cute baby, cute haircut - very cute blog post ;)
I've been waiting my whole life to see you with short hair... FINALLY!! It looks awesome, 'I LOVE it, I love it, I Love it (said with the Molly Shannon accent)!! Do you have bangs, too or is it the same length in the front?
Oh yeah, and I want to see what it looks like with the curls,too:)
Hot momma indeed! I'm always jealous of people like you who can pull off the chic short hairdos.
Isaac's expression is so funny - what was he eating?
i love your hair!!! and i love getting to read and see updates on your wonderful family!!!
How cute is the blob and how awesome is your hair! You are so brave girl! But it looks amazing... as always!
So the hair is totally cute! But I have to comment on the pic...it kinda looks like your head is one of those practice heads that hairdressers in training use :) It looks totally disconnected from a body...BUT the hair is super cute!
I love your hair! Super cute. You look so different with short hair, but I like it i a lot!
:-)
Danielle
Post a Comment