Ok, so this first one isn't from this week...it's from about a month ago. We were at our office and Isaac had on a disposable diaper...the last diaper in the diaper bag. I had him on my lap as he pooped and the poo immediately ran in-between my legs. Eww! Anthony didn't want any on him and I had to clean myself up so this was Anthony's solution! HA! Too bad there wasn't picture of me doing my "cowboy-been-riding-a-horse-all-day" walk out to the car!
...and the i's have it!
27 July 2008
Isaac (Random)
So not much has been happening (that's picture worthy anyway). So, these are just a few random pictures of small moments in Isaac's life this week.
Ok, so this first one isn't from this week...it's from about a month ago. We were at our office and Isaac had on a disposable diaper...the last diaper in the diaper bag. I had him on my lap as he pooped and the poo immediately ran in-between my legs. Eww! Anthony didn't want any on him and I had to clean myself up so this was Anthony's solution! HA! Too bad there wasn't picture of me doing my "cowboy-been-riding-a-horse-all-day" walk out to the car!
The other day went upstairs for a couple minutes and left Isaac on the blanket. I came back down and this is where I found him! Our Miniman is getting much more mobile these days! And apparently he wants to watch dvd's?
When Isaac eats, he opens his mouth real "tall." (not wide) His upper lip forms what we call "the bird beak." From the front it looks like more than just his upper lip kind of out...it makes an upside down "u"...It's so cute! So the other night we tried to get a picture of it. Here it is (kind of) If we try to take it from the front he stares at the camera instead of eating. The 3-D version is better:)

And this weekend Daddy is out romping with the other guys in the rainforest. Here's my two men playing together. We miss Daddy! Hope he doesn't get eaten by a tiger! (They're in the jungle. For REAL!)
Ok, so this first one isn't from this week...it's from about a month ago. We were at our office and Isaac had on a disposable diaper...the last diaper in the diaper bag. I had him on my lap as he pooped and the poo immediately ran in-between my legs. Eww! Anthony didn't want any on him and I had to clean myself up so this was Anthony's solution! HA! Too bad there wasn't picture of me doing my "cowboy-been-riding-a-horse-all-day" walk out to the car!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great pics ;) The eating pics crack me up - I love how you have your mouth open too in that pic - haha!!!
SOOO precious! Aunt Gigi wants to see a picture of those teeth!!
Post a Comment