...and the i's have it!

...and the i's have it!

23 April 2008

Isaac-jump-up

We put Isaac in his Johnny-jump-up last night for the first time. He seemed to like it...though actual "jumping" may be few tries away...

We realize that the following is several minutes of just a baby in a jump-up thing...and barely jumping at that. So if you're not related to us, we ask that you just bare with us (because we think he's pretty stinkin' cute!)

12 comments:

Martin family said...

he looks adorable!!!!

Emily said...

I love the smile in the first pic! And his hair...I'm pretty jealous. I wonder what he'd look like in Hazel's bows...

Brandon and April said...

what and adorable little hiccup head!!!! ahhhhhh!!!! I want to eat his little curly hair!!!!!
and for the record...I'm soooo friggin jealous about the jump-up. I just know Eden would absolutely LOVE it but even if we DID have one we have no door frame it would work on.
oh and! bahasa is way cooler for baby talkin' than chinese. chinese is just way too harsh!

marylou said...

YEAH ISAAC....go baby boy!!!

SouthAsiaRocks said...

FUN!! He looks like he likes it :) The pics and the video are fun!!
We wanted to get one of those for Aashini, but we don't have any doors that it would work on :( oh well... :) I can't wait to see how he likes it later ;)

Anthony and Sharon said...

Emily- Ive wondered what he'd look like in bows too...then I just pray for a baby girl next time (but watch, when we do have a girl she'll be a bald lil thing!)
April-Yes, I want to eat his curls off too...then anthony reminds me that he wouldn't have any curls left if I did that.
April and Andrea- I'm going to take a picture of our door frames and send it to you...we didn't think our door frames would work either (they're tiny and metal...) but the thing that hooks the jump-up on is really strong and can work on weird frames. Hopefully you'll be pleasantly surprised!

Anonymous said...

Aunt Gigi is lovin the baby jump up!! And his hiccups at the same time - TOO ADORABLE!! Just want to eat him up!

Anonymous said...

OMGoodness, I'm dying. That kiddo is tooooo cute!

Heather Diaz said...

He's SOOOOOO CUTE!!! He's changed so much even since we've been there. Though you were a little worried about how your children would compare to mine....he is SO in the same class of beautiful children!! The Durrance tradition continues!!... I can't wait to see his personality start to blossom.

markndeana said...

Hey guys! I think your video is adorable. Not just of Isaac, but of you two as parents. We have videos that are now so funny because of US not the kids. It is fun to listen to you guys interact with him and to hear your second language! Enjoy EVERY minute!

Brendi said...

Hey Guys, Its Brendi! I just wanted to let you know you all have inspired me to try a blog for Olivia. Its pretty funny because i just posted a video in her jumper-roo! You guys have to check it out and see what you have to look forward to. Isaac is so darn cute, but you know what?... they get even cuter!! oliviathesuperbaby.blogspot.com

mommykoo said...

hey you remember that time when i was single and we were in malaysia together, and you totally thought you were with child? we were all freaking out trying to figure out what's going on!! your baby is sooooo cute. when's your next one?