EVERY evening.
Not susu, his bee, nor any other distraction works in getting him to stop.
Most days he ends up in the sling with Anthony walking him up and down the stairs til he falls asleep. The sling is great and all, but we're guessing he weighs about 85 pounds now and its killer on the shoulders.
But we've tried to find other things that calm him down. Ya know, just in case the sling is in the wash or something.
Here's a video of tonight's attempt before putting him in the sling...
And here's a picture just before needing to be run around...his hair is so fun! It looks like he has more in this picture than he really does...
9 comments:
Only you guys would think of this as a way to calm him down!! ;-) How funny! And his hair is awesome in that video- Sharon, I really see more and more of you in him each time I see a new pic!
How fun!
Love the hair! too cute! I wish Aashini even had hair :) haha!
I tlooks like Anthony is on roller skates - he's fast :) You definitely have a cute little guy :)
That's hilarious :) Good thinking guys! Hey, whatever works - haha!
I love his little squeal! That's awesome. And at first I thought it was on fast forward, Anthony was walking so fast! Of course the blonde in me didn't register that your voice was normal speed. haha
oh that little smile and squeal of delight was way tooooo cute!
hey the sling always works for josiah too- and that exercise ball in or out of the sling on the ball. thanks for sharing issac stories, he sure is cute!
...by the way, josiah didn't like pacifiers until after 3 months but since then he's loved em!
that video is soooooo funny! that's hilarious that it calms him down!! brandon wants to know why anthony is wearing a polo shirt at 8:30 at night in your own home?! :)
love that curly hair too! what a cutie!!
We get home late from language school and then have to make dinner, hence the polo shirt... funny, I usually get more complaints when I'm not fully clothed.
Post a Comment