...and the i's have it!

...and the i's have it!

07 June 2007

SHHHH!

Right now I'm Daddy and Mommy's secret!
(so for now, don't tell anybody about me!)

4 comments:

Brandon and April said...

woohoo for being the first commenter on the first River-child! so excited for you guys and your new...uh...velociraptor. :) In due time the image over there to the right will be cute and less dinosaur-ish. YAY for free babies & fun foreign birth certificates!

Anonymous said...

Ooohhhhh .......... this Friday is so the best Friday ever!!!! What a way to watch this sweet little baby grow - its own little blog (: How exciting! Love, (grand)mommalou

Anonymous said...

Dear Little One,
We are so excited that God has placed you in our family. God has picked out a totally awesome couple to be your parents. Grand-daddy and I think you are sure to have dark curly hair and dark eyes, but we will all have to wait to find out. As your grandma, I'm calling "shotgun" now so that I get to be the first to hold you when we get to your house in the spring. We hope your Aunt Heather and Uncle Zach will come too and bring your cousins. They will be able to teach you lots of things as you grow up. Well, I'm sure you are ready for a little nap, so I will talk to you later!
Lots of HUGS and KISSES!
Grandmama

Anonymous said...

Shadens -gonna be a mamas Shadens!
Heathas