"I luv mah baby' daddy, I'll neva let him go..."love~The Current carrier of Sesame Seed.
Happy Fathers Day to you too sweetie! ("Current carrier of Sesame Seed" - how cute!)Love, your mom
Happy Father's Day to you!Happy Father's Day to you!Happy Father's Day Dear Anthony!Happy Father's Day to you!WE LOVE YOU!!Mama and DadP.S. Have a great trip! The Saunders' all said hey! (Only to the "parents". They don't know about the Little One. :)
Rivers is gonna be a Daddy!! You're gonna be a great one! Thanks for letting Sharon tell me so I can be a part of this whole thing! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
"I luv mah baby' daddy, I'll neva let him go..."
love~The Current carrier of Sesame Seed.
Happy Fathers Day to you too sweetie! ("Current carrier of Sesame Seed" - how cute!)
Love, your mom
Happy Father's Day to you!
Happy Father's Day to you!
Happy Father's Day Dear Anthony!
Happy Father's Day to you!
WE LOVE YOU!!
Mama and Dad
P.S. Have a great trip! The Saunders' all said hey!
(Only to the "parents". They don't know about the Little One. :)
Rivers is gonna be a Daddy!! You're gonna be a great one! Thanks for letting Sharon tell me so I can be a part of this whole thing! :)
Post a Comment