...and the i's have it!

...and the i's have it!

12 February 2012

Miss Four Months Old...

What a month! I'll not bore you with words...I know you just come for the pictures anyway.

Chinese New Year outfit...
What a blessed little girl to have a Daddy like she's got!
Road trip with Mama while Daddy was out of town. We were stopped at a "petrol" station.
She LOVES making bubbles and does it often. I had just wiped some off before taking this, but she was just too cute not to post this one!
Bubbles. When Isaac got to this stage I had a local grandma ask me, "Oh! He's making bubbles! Has your hair fallen out yet?" And it had! Now with both my biological children, right around 4 months, 2 spots on the side of my head have lost a lot of hair. And how did that grandma know when no baby books I've read say it'll happen?
:)
Naptime and bedtime have gotten significantly better this month. She loves sleeping with her bum in the air
...THIS is the reason for awesome naps and sleep. My precious awesome 3rd born has learned to suck her thumb. She takes 2 or 3 naps a day with at least one lasting around 3 hours. Then she goes to sleep around 8pm, I  top her off with a "sleep feed" around 11pm and she sleeps the entire night until 7 to 9am without needing another feeding. Amazing! In a few months I know I won't like the inability to throw her thumb away like we could with Zayah's paci, but for now, its awesome!
Her late afternoon nap location when she's fussy around 5 when I'm trying to make dinner.
Believe it or not, I STILL got asked at the grocery store that day if she was a boy or girl. 3 times.
First time in the "pool"


Baby girl loves her some television.
...and her middle brother.
..and to round off the month, Ellie Bird has decided she wants to learn to crawl. Sheesh. I knew girls developed faster than boys, but rocking on hands and knees at 3 months? That's super fast!
And here she is today. Four months old!

2 comments:

Brandon and April said...

GORGEOUS!! And you ain't kidding about girls being faster than boys!! She'll be running circles around Caleb if we get to see you this summer! :)
can't wait to smoosh her cheeks!!

Emily said...

She is beautiful!! I especially love the picture of her with Isaiah. I know it's not really possible, but she looks like him in some pics! Maybe she's picking up his facial expressions or something. Aww, I miss my girls being babies!