| 2nd Day of potty training. There's a 100% chance he peed in the pool. |
Here's how the Rivers define the terms...
Potty Trained: A potty trained child is one that I NEVER EVER have to think about the child's excrement.
Potty Training: The time period from taking the child out of diapers until he/she can handle their toileting completely on their own.
Isaac is potty trained.
Isaiah is potty training.
For the next few months, I'll take extra underwear and shorts with us everywhere. He's doing great with it so far, but I still have to think about it. I'm fine with that (but don't quote me on that...esp when I'm washing sheets...though he was dry last night!) I would estimate in the next couple of months he'll REALLY be getting it down with just minor accidents and by his 3rd birthday he'll be nearly a pro.
With that said, lets see that cute little Jamaican in his chonies...
| Since IKEA no longer carries the brown leather, wipeable, potty training friendly, cover I wanted for this couch, we will be sporting green until further notice! |
| "Leak Less" The most appropriate Cars sticker -reward for going pee-pee in the potty! |
3 comments:
Way to go Zay!!
Sometimes I find it odd how similar our lives our sometimes. :)
I mean really....could he be ANY cuter ?????
Yeah, total cuteness overload!!
Post a Comment