...and the i's have it!

...and the i's have it!

15 November 2011

1 month old

1 Month with her stuffed lion
 As much as I have loved every stage my children have been in, I still find myself wishing it could slow down. I'll probably be quoting Jack Johnson for the rest of my life...

"It's not that it goes too fast, it's just that it goes at all..."

And because it DOES go and we can't stop it, we take pictures.

Kak Kaylee agrees that babies should come with the warning label:
"Caution! May Cause Drowsiness"
She's actually fallen asleep like this several times.
Can you see her "birthmark?" Look reeeaaal closely at her left eye...
See it now? Her eyes are hazel, but she has a brown "slice" that comes down. I hope it stays!
1st pedicure.
1st nap in the buaian. They REALLY need to make these in mommy sizes.
Cute.
Really Camera? You go blurry when she smiles? Fine. I'm posting it anyway.
She's actually looking at my face and really has started to look at us and smile! Too fun!
Smiling AND holding her head up like a champ. {sigh...just that it goes at all...sigh}
1st Anklet. I love little India.
Her big brothers are always going to be this sweet to her right?

3 comments:

Brandon and April said...

awwwwwww! Thank you so much for my immanuelle fix for the day! Seriously, am I going to cry EVERY single time you post pictures of her?!?! If so, you gotta give me fair warning to put on water proof mascara that day, cuz sheeeesh, sweet baby girl is getting me all emotional!! :)

Aunt Heather said...

oh. my. word.

Can it possible to be so completely in love without having ever met?

Yes. It is.

p.s. Babies DO cause drowsiness.

janice said...

She is changing so much! I think the "cute" picture looks a little like her Aunt Jennifer, but the "holding her head up" one is a lot like her Aunt Heather!! Either way she is just ADORABLE and I want some more cuddle time! Keep up with the posts, you know the third one usually gets a little less camera time! Love to all!