Isaac has grown in his love and interest in Isaiah. At first he only paid attention to him when he squeaked or cried...but quickly moved to offering him bottles and rocking his carrier if he fussed while in it...
Isaac is also big on touching his head.
This picture is for you April! The boys in their double (but oh so pushable and compact) stroller.
5 comments:
Yay for blog updates! The pictures of your boys are adorable. :) And that is a seriously efficient stroller! And this is so random, but I enlarged a picture of the boys on the bed - the one where part of you and the laptop is in the background - and the first thing I noticed was a familiar looking letter "a" on the nightstand. Is that an avant magazine??? ;)
woooohooo!!! for Isaac and Isaiah and their awesomeness (and awesome double stroller!)
I'm so sad that I never took a picture of Eden and Salem in the "baby laying flat" position. We've moved on to the high rider and low rider position and we're loving it!
I love the vid! They are so cute together!
So cute!! Those are great brother pics! I love it! How fun!! They are cute in their stroller :) How fun!!!
so wonderful how God always works it out for those who love Him. Isaac and Isaiah are so blessed with each other!!! =) (Oh and you with them too)
what brand is your double stroller? i have never seen one like it.
Post a Comment