...and the i's have it!

...and the i's have it!

01 June 2009

Infectious Laugh...

I hope you get a giggle out of this video!

7 comments:

Isaac's Grandmama said...

Fun, Fun!!! Can't wait to have that giggle closer to home! I'm especially impressed with Anthony's skill at recording AND playing at the same time!

roger and courtney said...

asher got the giggles watching this. it looks like you all were having a lot of fun!

marylou said...

omg!!!! how adorable....i'll be playing this video all day at work today....can't wait to hug that little gigglebox!

Brandon and April said...

well eden officially has a new favorite blog video! :)
LOVE that laugh! too cute! but also very impressed with your frisbee skills!

Cara said...

My Beefa's got skillz shoot...holding a baby, laughing and throwing/catching a frisbee! Mad props to Rivers too! Loved it!

Lori Spinks said...

My favorite sound in the whole world...a child's laughter...LOVED it!!

Michelle said...

Not sure how I ever missed this video! Tooo cute!