...and the i's have it!

...and the i's have it!

15 December 2011

Immanuelle! 2 Months Old!

2 Months!
 What? Two Months?! Already!?! Mercy it just gets faster and faster with each one.  Immanuelle is a super sweet baby. She's growing. She's gorgeous. She eats well. She sleeps well. She no longer poops at night (though she started that at like 3 weeks old). She's been able to roll over since 5 weeks. Ya know, the basic "My kid is awesome" type stuff.  Think I may start potty training her with Isaiah. Kidding. Her girly colored cloth diapers are way too cute for that!
Enjoy the pics of our Sweet Precious.
Loves her play mat.
First trip to the Highlands. But not her first waterfall.
Tea Plantation. And sun in her eyes apparently.
Playing tourist at Central Market. She tagged along on our all-girls' weekend in the capital city.
As Isaac says about 5 times a day, "Awww look. Its baby 'mmanuelle. She's so pretty."

3 comments:

Kaylee said...

...and you can't forget about the 5 times day that Zayah says "hoooooold her!"

janice said...

Awww, and she'll be 8 months old before we get to "hoooold" her again!

Brandon and April said...

I so want my computer to be more awesome and let me reach through it and hold her!
and she presents me with a conundrum. Honestly, which of your three gorgeous children do I squeeze and kiss first when I ever get to meet them!?!?!