...and the i's have it!

...and the i's have it!

16 September 2011

i2 is 2!

I can't believe my baby boy is 2 years old!  On his actual birthday we went to a nearby country club (trust me...sounds WAY fancier than it is) to go swimming.  The boys had a great time and our littlest mini-man loved the slides. He would just giggle and giggle. Then Sunday (which happened to also be his "gotcha" day) we had a party at the house. Lots of folks came. Food was eaten. Presents were opened (including the new bikes we got for the boys) and fun was had by all.


I like this one because he looks "small" in it. :) He's fortunate we'll be adding little sister here shortly. Otherwise I wouldn't let him get bigger!

Decorating cookies for the party.
(the party, this one is out of order?) Sitting with "Aunt Angie's House." Uncle Craig is also called "Aunt Angie's House." We LOVE Aunt Angie's House.



I have no clue how, but while Isaiah and Kaylee were by far the messiest when we got done decorating cookies, their cookies were the neatest and prettiest.
Sweet!
His "Cars 2" themed birthday. Don't let this picture fool you. The "races" we had were really just an exercise in parents futilely trying to get all the kids to put the cars down at one time. Multiple start times. Multiple winners. Everyone got stickers and no one complained. I think that's a success!
My face = me thinking "Honey, those things need more cheese."
Isaiah's face = him thinking, "Mama, I need more cake."

The boys new balance bikes! We tried to find "Strider" bikes here but to no avail. These will do. The boys love them and they're SO much easier than traditional bikes with training wheels!



out of order again (not gonna fight blogger today!) Isaac rode his bike through the room and right out the door!






We love you son! Happy Birthday!

5 comments:

Emily said...

Aw, happy birthday to that sweet boy!

roger and courtney said...

Happy Birthday! What a fun party. I'm sure he will suddenly look much bigger in a few weeks!

About the bikes...I found one here a few weeks ago. Asher's birthday is next week and that's what I'm thinking about buying for him. Any thing weird or fantastic I need to know about that type of bike?

Brandon and April said...

Happy Birthday Isaiah!!! He's gonna seem small until baby sister comes along! :)
What a fun party!

Elizabeth Bradley said...

Have never heard of Strider bikes, but the ones your boys are riding look like the bikes that all the kiddos ride here. :) Hooray for a fun party and a cute 2-year-old!

jdk0103 said...

Wow! Can't believe he's 2 already!!!! Time sure flies :) Looks like a fun party! Happy birthday Isaiah - sorry it's late!!! Lukas can't wait to meet your boys one day and little one on the way ;) They would have a lot of fun together!