...and the i's have it!

...and the i's have it!

28 October 2010

I Spy...

While walking along the sidewalk cafes and stores of Coconut Grove in Miami, Anthony spotted a small lizard and showed Isaac. It was just a regular ol' Florida lizard like the kind we have on our porch outside, but he liked it of course.
  I was chatting with a local artist so Isaac started looking around the trees, bushes, and plants while we were standing there and proudly exclaimed to Anthony, "Daddy! I see one too!" Anthony (not believing it like his frequent "ant" sightings on any given sidewalk) was like, "Ok! Show me! Where is it?"
"It's right there!" Isaac said pointing to the tree...
It took a minute for Anthony to see it, but sure enough. He had definitely spotted a lizard! Can you see it? It's hard to tell how big it is, but the body had to have been over a foot long. It moved to the other side of the tree just before we got a good picture of it. Too funny! Can't wait to see how he reacts to the monitor lizards in Southeast Asia!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I think Isaac would have fun joining Hazel on her lizard hunts in our yard. :)
That first pic is CUTE!!