...and the i's have it!

...and the i's have it!

18 December 2009

Christmastime with the Boys

It's Zay's first Christmas so like I did for his brother, I made an ornament. Now the ornament is a bit large, but so was Isaac's. I'm good with that though, it makes the tree more interesting. I'm hoping when they get bigger that they'll enjoy looking for their special ornament and want to put it up themselves. This one was a foam kit thing and it had a lot of pink and purple in it... so I filled in the pink and purple spaces with black and green foam paint and then put glitter all over it so it would "match." Right after taking that picture.... I smudged the last "H" in Isaiah's name.
Here it is on the tree with the repair job I did on it. I'm considering it to have "character" and hope Zay will appreciate its uniqueness!Here's some other fun stuff the boys have been up to...

Turning 3 months old...
Rolling over...


Learning the joy of coloring and writing...Christmas lights...And officially becoming a family of FOUR!

1 comment:

Emily said...

haha That picture of their little feet sticking out from under the tree is perfect and quite symbolic. I think I may steal that idea. :)