...and the i's have it!

...and the i's have it!

25 March 2009

"Green" Air Conditioning

I’m not sure how long it’s been since we complained on either blog about how hot it is here. It’s not that it’s any hotter than Florida…actually Florida is hotter for about 6 months out of the year, but central A/C hasn’t really caught on at all here so there’s no relief from the daily 90 degree heat (except for malls, which are PACKED on the weekends…probably because of the free A/C).
But we thought you’d enjoy this video clip. I wonder when the difference in where a kid grows up starts to really affect them?

(I apologize for posting 2 videos in a row...pics are easier...but this one is funny...trust me...hit play)

5 comments:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

fun idea :) I have no idea where I'll get a squirt bottle though :)

marylou said...

no wrinkles...great idea LOL!!!! (how cute)

Anonymous said...

That clip is just too cute. I could just eat him up!!! Let him know Grandmama will have the AC on when he get's here!!

Tiffany Logan said...

haha before you showed it was actually a downy spray bottle, i was thinking it was febreze :) how appropriate!! such a cute munchkin!!

Brandon and April said...

this blog post is old but it's still Eden's fav. :) she loves watching him!!